Spending Time With Family
Family Friends

Why It's Important To Spend Time With Your Family

Family is forever.

577
Theresa Carcaldi

I love spending time with my family. There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and simply sitting on the couch with my family, eating a heated-up dinner, and watching "Jeopardy" and "Wheel of Fortune" together.

I look forward to Sunday morning grocery shopping with Mom. Or rewatching the "Harry Potter" films with Dad on a Saturday. Or just simply joking around and being our weird selves with my brother.

I look forward to the time spent with my family because I know they are the people that have always loved me and supported me, and will continue to love and support me until the end of time. I love spending time with them because they have shaped who I am. They are filled with stories from our family's past, with stories from their own childhood, with stories of their younger adventures that continually surprise me every time I learn something new. Most importantly, I love spending time with my family because I can be my truest self in a judgment-free zone.

Your family will always have your back--even when you momentarily turn yours away. At the end of the day, family will always be there. And that is why I love spending time with them.

Family truly is forever--if you haven't learned to embrace them yet, take a chance and learn. You won't regret it.