Speak It Into Existence

Speak It Into Existence

The power of your words may surprise you.

28890
Speak It Into Existence

Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said. Sounds simple, right? That’s because it is. Whatever your dreams and aspirations may be, speak them into the universe, and I promise it’ll listen.

You ever notice when you randomly speak of someone and then they all of a sudden appear in some form or fashion? That is because you spoke them up. The same goes for everything else, big or small. You want to have a super great day? Wake up in the morning and say it aloud to yourself. I guarantee your day will go much better. You want to land a really awesome internship next summer? Tell yourself every single day, several times a day, and it will be bound to happen. I live by this motto -- speaking things into existence -- and it has worked so many wonders in my life.

I learned that when you speak in a certain way, invoking your wants and needs, the universe listens. One prime example of this was during my time in high school. Ever since my freshman year, I had always said, “I am going to Spelman College.” At that age, I really had no idea what it took to get into college, but I was certain that I was going to go and it was going to be at Spelman. Senior year rolled around and just about the whole school knew where I wanted to go. I put that statement out into the universe for years and, sure enough, applying early decision, I was accepted and am now attending Spelman College. I spoke my dream into existence.

Spring semester of my sophomore year, I decided that I wanted to study abroad in England at Goldsmiths, University of London. Every day I would tell myself or someone around me, “I’m going to London in the spring of 2016.” A lot of people did not believe me, but it did not matter because I believed in myself. Having recently completed the application and waited patiently for a response, I was officially accepted into the program and will be spending my spring semester of my junior year abroad.

Those are just a couple of the many remarkable things that have happened in my life because of my belief in speaking things into existence. If you want to hear of another extraordinary story about a man who spoke something incredible into his life, you can check it out here.

It’s an amazing feeling when you see your wants and needs turn into realities. Give it a try! Every day, speak something into the universe and watch the many wonders of it unfold.

In the words of the great JK Rowling,Words are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have. It is the power of the tongue that shapes our present and molds our future.