Spank Your Dogs And Your Children If You Want To Raise Them Right

PSA for all of the entitled and ill-minded pups, tots, teens, and mutts in 2017.
534

Just another Public Service Announcement from yours truly here, but spank your dogs and your children, please.

Now before you write me off as some animal or child abuser, hear me out. I'm using "spank" as a metaphor although you can take it literally if you want.

It's 2017 and the world is full of entitled and ill-minded pups, tots, teens, and mutts. Do you know why? Because apparently little children and puppies are just too cute to tell "NO". Mom and Dad are afraid to discipline Fido and Emily because "That's too mean," "That was naughty, but it was also so cute!" or "It's just a phase." Haha, alright. Well when, Fido grows up and he's no longer just chewing on sneakers but destroying the couch, and Emily has gone from kissing boys under the the jungle gym to 16 and pregnant, Mom and Dad have no one to blame but themselves.

"NO" has to be in the vocabulary of anyone that is thinking of taking on the responsibility of raising something or someone. I'm really sick of bratty children throwing the biggest tantrums in public because they got the wrong kind of ice cream. I'm sick of 12-year-old girls in crop tops. I'm sick of 22-year-old boys who think it's funny to disrespect women. I've had enough of dogs jumping up on me and licking me in the face. Personally, what comes to mind is the the stock mixes that run cows through the fence because their owner actually has no idea what they're doing and no business trying to train a cow-dog. Your shitty parenting is giving the decent humans of this generation a headache.

I get it, I don't have kids, and dogs are cute, but what I do have is a moral code enforced by a belt to my bare ass cheek a few times and a dog that listens.

Rant over.