5 Places To Go In The Space Coast That Aren't NASA

There is so much more to explore in the Space Coast of Florida than its famous rocket launches. Here are a few examples.

12
visitspacecoast.com

There's more to Florida's Space Coast than space. Here are some other must-see spots that have nothing to do with the local space center!

Give bio-luminescent kayaking a try

BK Adventures

https://www.visitspacecoast.com/titusville/things-to-do/bk-adventure

This kayaking tour of the glowing Indian River Lagoon takes place at night and is one and a half hours long. It's a great opportunity to explore nature for the whole family!

Make a must-see vacation stop at the Cocoa Beach Pier

Cocoa Beach Pier

https://www.visitspacecoast.com/?asset=2709-ig-17852181667596968

This world-famous landmark is a hotspot for fun at one of Florida's most popular beaches. It's the best place to relax and explore as the day dies down and the city's beautiful night life begins.

Enjoy the scenery at the Eau Gallie Art District

Eau Gallie Arts District

https://www.visitspacecoast.com/melbourne/things-to-do/eau-gallie-arts-district

The Eau Gallie Arts District is a Main Street filled with museums, public parks, galleries, shops, and restaurants that showcase the historic Eau Gallie area. Guided tours of the area's fascinating murals are also offered.

Grab a seat atop Cape Canaveral's Exploration Tower

Exploration Tower

https://www.visitspacecoast.com/cape-canaveral/things-to-do/exploration-tower

This seven-floor landmark is home to exhibits and interactive activities. It's also the best place to grab a bite while waving goodbye to departing cruise ships!

Take a boat tour on the Indian River Lagoon

Boat Tours

visitspacecoast.com

Take a comfortable adventure through the Space Coast's wildlife and protected natural assets. These boat tours offer a unique view of the area surrounding one of Florida's biggest lagoons.