20 Things I'd Legitimately Rather Do Than Try To Park At Southern Miss

With an enrollment of approximately 14,000+ students and approximately 7,000 parking places, it is a nightmare to try to park your vehicle on campus.

5971
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25714892@N06/2984120773/

As a commuter this year, I do not want to have to get to campus before seven every single morning to try to find a spot when my class starts at 9:45.

Parking is horrendous, and there are a plethora of things I would rather do than try to find parking on USM's campus

1. Bite into a microwaved food only for it to be cold in the middle

2. Scrub the big eagle statue on the front of campus till it is squeaky clean

3. Hit my pinky toe on every singly piece of furniture in my apartment

4. Overdraw my bank account

5. Have food in my teeth when I'm talking to someone

6. Undergo surgery without anesthesia 

7. Break all the bones in my body

8. Have Gordon Ramsay teach me how to cook

9. Exist in a world where ice cream doesn't exist

10. Fall off my skateboard and get road rash

11. Have a poison ivy rash all over my body

12. Navigate a four lane roundabout 

13. Wait at the DMV

14. Go to Walmart on Black Friday

15. Accidentally call a professor "mom"

16. Listen to country music exclusively

17. Get my wisdom teeth removed (again)

18. Tell a joke that no one thinks is funny but they give you a sympathy laugh anyway

19. Pluck my eyelashes out one by one

20. Put my hands into molten lava

Now, I love my Southern Miss, so take what I say as it was intended: to be a joke. But seriously, parking management, please get on this. Thanks!

Sincerely,

I'm tired of getting up three and a half hours before my class