Sorority Meetings Told By the Cast of 'Parks and Recreation'

Tales of the beloved sorority Sundays.

23

We all know and love the ever so famous sorority Sundays! It’s the one day a week we all come together as a chapter to discuss what’s going on, what’s next,and catch up on our social lives. Sometimes it can be exactly what we need, a hangout with some of our closest friends, or the opposite due to school taking our souls. Either way, you’d be lying if these never crossed your mind or happened to you.

When you have Greek council and Panhellenic meetings, so you’re there too early for chapter.

When it’s a ritual meeting and you just went shopping the week before and can’t wait to show off your new purchases.

When Fashion Chair comes out with their newest order, and it’s just as amazing as the last three you bought, and your bank account is nearing the negatives, but you remember you’re worth it.

When you’re assigned to table multiple shifts for the upcoming fundraiser and forced to be put in the social hub of the university and interact with students.

When you can’t have your phone because its ritual but you need Instagram, Snapchat and bae.

When everyone is making announcements about internship mixers and job opportunities, and you’re just sitting there thinking to yourself that if you ignore it, growing up will go away.

When it's elections and…well we all know how that is.

When it’s time for questions and everyone raises their hands and they end up asking questions that could have been handled outside of meeting over email or text.

When you have four midterms, two papers due and three quizzes this week, but you still give up your Sundays to your wonderful chapter.

When meeting is adjourned and you can hear your sweet, sweet bed calling your name.