30 Songs To Fit The Warm Weather Mood

30 Songs To Fit The Warm Weather Mood

From boy bands to strong, independent women and everything in-between, here's a list of good vibes for this sunshiney weather.

58
30 Songs To Fit The Warm Weather Mood
Photo by Keith Wako on Pexels

It is finally starting to feel like winter is coming to a close and like the sun will shine forever. But if you're not in the warm weather mood yet or are just looking for some songs to blast in the car with the windows down as you drive on your favorite backroads, here are 30 songs for you.

It's a rather eclectic list, as I have a rather eclectic taste in music. But because of that I like to think that this list offers something for everyone. I hope you find something that you can vibe out to this warm weather season.

1. "CHICKEN TENDIES" — Clinton Kane

Clinton Kane - CHICKEN TENDIES (Official Video) www.youtube.com

2. "Could Have Been Me" — The Struts

The Struts - Could Have Been Me (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

3. "Waiting for You" — Wayley

Wayley – Waiting For You www.youtube.com

4. "Harlem" — New Politics

New Politics - Harlem (Official Video) www.youtube.com

5. "Paper Rings" — Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift - Paper Rings (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

6. "Only the Wild Ones" — Dispatch

Dispatch - "Only The Wild Ones" [Official Music Video] www.youtube.com

7. "Canyon Moon" — Harry Styles

Harry Styles - Canyon Moon (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

8. "Have It All" — Jason Mraz

Jason Mraz - Have It All (Official Video) www.youtube.com

9. "Life is a Highway" — Rascal Flatts

Rascal Flatts - Life Is a Highway (From "Cars"/Official Video) www.youtube.com

10. "Soak Up The Sun" — Sheryl Crow

Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun (Official Video) www.youtube.com

11. "You Make My Dreams" — Daryl Hall & John Oates

Daryl Hall & John Oates - You Make My Dreams (Official HD Video) www.youtube.com

12. "Brave" — Sara Bareilles

Sara Bareilles - Brave (Official Video) www.youtube.com

13. "She Looks So Perfect" — 5 Seconds of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (Official Video) www.youtube.com

14. "Good as Hell" — Lizzo

Lizzo - Good As Hell (Video) www.youtube.com

15. "Make You Mine" — PUBLIC

PUBLIC - Make You Mine (Put Your Hand in Mine) [Official Video] www.youtube.com

16. "Come to Me" — The Goo Goo Dolls

Goo Goo Dolls - Come To Me [Official Music Video] www.youtube.com

17. "Ants Marching" — Dave Matthews Band

Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching www.youtube.com

18. "One Thing" — One Direction

One Direction - One Thing www.youtube.com

19. "Fine By Me" — Andy Grammer

Andy Grammer "Fine By Me" Official Video www.youtube.com

20. "Brighter Than The Sun" — Colbie Caillat

Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun (Official Video) www.youtube.com

21. "Classic" — MKTO

MKTO - Classic (Official Video) www.youtube.com

22. "Best Day Of My Life" — American Authors

American Authors - Best Day Of My Life (Official Video) www.youtube.com

23. "What A Man Gotta Do" — Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers - What A Man Gotta Do (Official Video) www.youtube.com

24. "Rude" — Magic!

MAGIC! - Rude (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

25. "Tongue Tied" — Grouplove

Grouplove - Tongue Tied [OFFICIAL VIDEO] www.youtube.com

26. "Someone To You" — BANNERS

BANNERS - Someone To You www.youtube.com

27. "Mr. Blue Sky" — Electric Light Orchestra

Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky (Official Video) www.youtube.com

28. "Greek Tragedy" — The Wombats

The Wombats - Greek Tragedy (Official Video) www.youtube.com

29. "Pierre" — Ryn Weaver

Pierre www.youtube.com

30. "Move Along" — The All-American Rejects

The All-American Rejects - Move Along (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com