13 Songs To Wash Your Hands To Other Than 'Happy Birthday'

13 Catchy Songs To Sing For 20 Seconds While Washing Your Hands, So You Never Catch Coronavirus

Personal hygiene has never been so fun!

2475

If coronavirus (COVID-19) has taught us anything, it's to wash our hands. According to the CDC, washing your hands is crucial for avoiding sickness but it needs to be done properly — so, yes, even if you've been doing it all along, you may need to change your technique. Aside from soap and hot water, the most important part of hand-washing is the timeframe. You need to scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds to ensure optimal cleanliness.

Traditionally, we've encouraged one another to sing "Happy Birthday" twice from beginning to end to reach this time minimum, but with all our extra washing, the tune has gotten old. Thankfully, there are plenty of other songs to add to your hand-washing playlist!

8. The chorus of "I Want It That Way"