Songs That Describe Graduation

11 Songs That Describe High School Graduation

Time to say "bye bye bye" to our high school days

180
https://assets.rbl.ms/19437390/980x.jpg

High School graduation can stir up a lot of emotions. No matter which emotions you're experiencing when you walk across that stage I can 98% guarantee you will find a way to relate to at least one of these songs.

1."Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)-Green Day

Notable Lyrics:

Literally the whole song

Whether you're saying good riddance to teachers, friends, or memories this song will say it perfectly.

2. "Here's to Never Growing Up"- Avril Lavigne

Notable lyrics:

"Here's to never growing up"

"With the boombox blarin' as we're falling in love"

"We can stay forever young"

The end of high school simultaneously marks the start of "adulthood", and some of us just are not quite ready for that change yet. For those of us who are not ready to adult, "Here's to never growing up".

3. "Moment 4 Life"-Nicki Minaj

Notable Lyrics:

"It's a celebration every time we link up

We done did everything they can think of

Greatness is what we on the brink of"

Graduation is a time of celebration of what we have done and a gateway to the greatness that is yet to come.

4. "Don't Stop Believing"-Journey

Notable lyrics:

"Don't stop believing hold on to that feeling"

Graduation is all about moving on to bigger and better things, and you need to believe in yourself to do so, hence don't stop believing.

5. "High School Never Ends"-Bowling For Soup

Notable Lyrics:

The whole song is just a type of satire

Some of us will want to reminisce in our high school years forever.; according to Bowling For Soup, we don't have to worry because High School never ends.

6."The Climb"-Miley Cyrus

Notable Lyrics:

"Always gonna be an uphill battle

sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb"

We have just spent the last four years of our lives "climbing" through high school. On graduation day Miley Cyrus reminds us that we have to keep climbing throughout life, sometimes it will be a struggle, but never give up.

7. "Life Is A Highway"-Rascal Flats

Notable lyrics:

"We won't hesitate

To break down the garden gate

There's not much time left today

Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long

If you're going my way

I wanna drive it all night long"

High school has been a roller coaster of emotions and experiences. This song puts you in the mood to keep riding the roller coaster of life after graduation.

8. "Raise Your Glass"-Pink

Notable Lyrics:

"So if you're too school for cool,
And you're treated like a fool,
(Treated like a fool)
You can choose to let it go
We can always, we can always,
Party on our own"

This song encompasses the celebration aspect of graduation because after four years of hard work we deserve a party.

9. "Started From The Bottom"-Drake

Notable lyrics:

"Started from the bottom, now we're here"

This song pretty much speaks for itself, we started our high school journey at the bottom (as a freshman) and now we rule the school.

10. "Adventure of a Lifetime"- Cold Play

Notable lyrics:

"If we've only got this life
This adventure oh then I
If we've only got this life"

We only have one life so we need to live it to the best we can.

"Bye Bye Bye"-N'Sync

Notable Lyrics:

"Bye, bye, bye"

Get ready to say "bye bye bye" to high school