Up And Coming Hits You NEED To Hear

10 Hits You NEED To Hear That Aren’t Overplayed By the Radio (Yet)

These amazing songs remain unscathed by mainstream radio!

83
skateboard, man, beach, skate park, skating, young, teen, outside, beach, California
Kirk Morales on Unsplash

The radio seems to consistently ruin great songs by playing them nonstop. Well good news, there is plenty of music out there! Here are 10 soon-to-be hits that everyone should listen to!

1. Again by Noah Cyrus ft. XXXTENTACION.

Again by Noah Cyrus ft. XXXTENTACION

THIS IS SUCH A JAM! I am honestly SO surprised that it hasn't really hit the charts. The music video does have 51 million views though. Listen to this! ASAP! Both the beat and the vocals will leave you in awe.

2. Call Out My Name by The Weeknd.

Call Out My Name by The Weeknd

This song is powerful! The Weeknd really is singing his heart out in this one. Call Out My Name is just so pleasing to the ears. Also, you HAVE to watch the music video! The visuals are incredible.

3. iT’s YoU by zayn.

iT’s YoU by zayn

"ITS YooOoOoUUuUuUU!!!!" UGH Zayn, doing it again! This song just takes your mindset and lifts it into the clouds. It can really transport you somewhere else.

4. Kings & Queens by Mat Kearney.

Kings & Queens by Mat Kearney

"Richer than Solomon with you by my side." I really like the message of this song! It has a lot of wisdom. Kings & Queens is pretty simple but good simple! And catchy.

5. Let It Be by Labrinth.

Let It Be by Labrinth

I love Labrinth! If you haven't heard Jealous by him, you should probably look that up too. This song pumps me up, it would be a good addition to a gym playlist!

6. Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish.

Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish

I think I might've heard this song played on the radio a time or two. Ocean Eyes is such a great song to chill out to. It has such a smooth, calm feel. You've gotta listen to this song at least once!

7. Love Lies by Khalid & Normani.

Love Lies by Khalid & Normani

I love Khalid! I can just play "Khalid" on shuffle and like all of the songs that are played honestly. I think this song ~just~ started playing on the radio. Khalid and Normani come together to give you real bop, make sure you give it a listen!

8. Angels by Khalid.

Angels by Khalid

Another hit by Khalid! I wish this song was longer. It is short but so so good. Angels is so calming! It takes you somewhere else. I also just love being reminded of angels and that there is more to this world than what we can see. Ugh this song is so great.

9. Born Ready By Zayde Wolf.

Born Ready By Zayde Wolf

This song is a NEED for your work out playlist! It's intense! It will motivate you no matter what mood you're in. Don't believe me? Give it a listen and see!

10. Deep Water by American Authors.

Deep Water by American Authors

This song came out just last month! It might really be taking over the radio soon. I didn't expect to love it but I do! It's truly an awesome song to rock out to. The lyrics have to be belted out! Its vibe reminds me of X Ambassadors.

I hoped you enjoyed listening to these songs! Now recommend them to your friends, so that when the songs go big you can say you were listening to them before everyone else was!