10 Jonas Brothers Throwbacks

10 Songs All OG Jonas Brothers' Fans Can Still Jam Out To

We all know "Burnin' Up" and "SOS," but what about "Mandy" and "Games?"

43
Jonas Brothers

With the Jonas Brothers announcing their reunion a few weeks ago, I've been listening to so many throwbacks I almost (but really could never) forgot about. We all know "Burnin' Up," "SOS," and "Hold On," but these were the real jams. Are we embarrassed? Not at all.

1. "Mandy"

Ahhh, a song from the first album that, probably good in their minds, no one really remembers. We still all wanna know who Mandy was. "Mandy always knows exactly what I'm thinking and she's always on my mind And now, I'm never gonna let her go 'Cause Mandy always knows."

2. "Goodnight and Goodbye"

I listened to this song so much that my mom knows all the lyrics. She knows the lyrics to probably one too many old Jonas Brothers' songs. "Hold on tight to a roller coaster everyone so, say goodbye, 'cuz ya won't be back again." Such a bop.

3. "Games"

"Splitting apart, it's getting harder to tell what you want, I'm so bored with these games, gaaaames." AKA the song that taught us not to waste any time on game players.

4. "Pushin' Me Away"

A song from arguably their biggest era; Again so dramatic, but so good. "Pushing' me away, every last word, every single thing you say."

5. "Can't Have You"

The lyrics to this were so dramatic for Nick's 16 year old self. "I'd rather just be alooone, if I know that I can't have you."

6. "Turn Right"

Ok, you can hate the Jonas Brothers, but everyone has to love this song. It's like the less popular, more mature version of "When You Look Me In The Eyes."

7. "Much Better"

When Joe tried to shade Taylor Swift: "I get a rep for breaking hearts. Now I'm done with superstars, and all the tears on her guitar."

8. "Hey Baby"

My 12 year old self thought I was so mature when this album came out. I listened it when any minor detail went wrong to dramatize the situation. Don't lie, this song made your pre-teen self feel like a diva: "Please don't ask me to go, I'm already gone." *insert hair flip emoji*

9. "Found"

TBT to high school freshman me when I thought I could finally have an excuse to listen to the Jonas Brothers regularly again because they teased us with a few new songs like "First Time" and "Pom Poms," but then broke up .2 seconds later. This song was released as part of their EP after they broke up.

10. "Before The Storm" (ft. Miley Cyrus)

Just admit it: we all went through a phase where we low-key didn't like Miley because she was dating Nick, and acted like we didn't like this song.

Not even going to lie, it was so difficult to keep this at 10 songs. There are so many good Jonas Brothers' throwbacks that take me back to my pre-teen (okay, and teen years too...) when my room was covered with posters, pictures, tour tickets...I'll stop embarrassing myself now.