5 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head

5 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head

Can't get you out of my head

7
5 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
Unsplash

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to expand my music selections and redoing my playlists. While doing that, I've found new songs that I just haven't been able to get out of my head. So here are five songs that I haven't been able to stop listening to.

1. Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home)

I first heard this song by Elle King and Miranda Lambert song on someones Instagram story. I thought it was catchy so I decided to listen to it all the way through and I really enjoyed it. It's now a staple in my going out playlist.

2. Good 4 U

Since Olivia Rodrigo dropped Good 4 U as a single it has been all over the place. At first I wasn't a big fan of the song (and it still isn't my favorite off Sour) but it has slowly grown on me.

3. More Than Friends

I first heard this song while I was at work. I wasn't able to look it up at the time; but, I was finally able to find it the other day. I don't know what it is about it but I really enjoy this song.

4. Undrunk

So this isn't a newer song but I've been listening to it nonstop for the last few days.

5. Sociopath

I've always been a big fan of Olivia O'brien's music and this song is no different.