27 Songs For A Bittersweet Graduation Playlist If You're The Grad Who Isn't Sure How To Feel

WARNING: be prepared for a rollercoaster ride of emotions

602
YouTube

With graduation right literally around the corner, everyone needs a graduation playlist to listen to with your friends, as you may be parting ways, at least for a little while.

So, you need a graduation playlist that will make you all cry (both happy and sad tears). So, I've so generously compiled a list of songs for your 2018 Graduation because I'm sure you've got other things on your mind, like what you're gonna do with the rest of your life and how you're going to survive without seeing these gems of friends every single day.

Warning: The first few WILL make you cry, the next couple are there to make you nostalgic, and the last will (*hopefully*) make you say something like "yay, growing up" or "glad that's over" or AT LEAST make you happy-ish.....

1. "Graduation" - Vitamin C

2. "Time of Your Life" - Green Day

3. "You're Gonna Miss This" - Trace Atkins

4. "Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac

5. "My Wish" - Rascal Flatts

6. "Sign of the Times" - Harry Styles

7. "Don't Blink" - Kenny Chesney

8. "I Hope You Dance" - Lee Ann Womack

9. "See You Again" - Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth

10. "100 Years" - Five For Fighting

11. "Forever Young" - Bob Dylan

12. "Forever Young" - Jay Z and Mr. Hudson

13. "Stand By Me" - Ben E. King

14. "Long Live" - Taylor Swift

15. "Grigio Girls" - Lady Gaga

16. "Pursuit of Happiness" - Kid Cudi

17. "Time of My Life" - Bill Medley (the one from Dirty Dancing)

18. "Count On Me" - Bruno Mars

19. "Life is a Highway" - Rascal Flatts

20. "How Far We've Come" - Matchbox Twenty

21. "I'll Be There For You" - The Rembrandts

22. "Don't You" - Simple Minds

23. "Living On A Prayer" - Bon Jovi

24. "Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield

25. "Glory Days" - Bruce Springsteen

26. "Don't Stop Believin' " - Journey

27. "School's Out" - Alice Cooper

Congrats Class of 2018! Enjoy this emotional rollercoaster ride of graduation songs!