6 Songs From Animated Movies That Are So Underrated

These songs will novitiate you, make you want to dance and give you the confident in yourself.

25
Pexels.com

These songs always get me dancing and motivated and help me before in myself. They are unrated and no one appreciates them as much as I do.So here they are and you should listen to them and learn to move them because they are amazing!!

1. "Let me take you to Rio" From Rio soundtrack

"Let me take you Rio, Rio, fly over the ocean like an eagle."

2."Feel better when I'm dancing" From the Charlie Brown Movie

" Show the world you got that fire, feel the rhythm getting louder. Show the world what you can do, prove to them you got the movies."

3."Set it all free" From the movie sing

"Got the glue in my hands I'm stickin' to the plan, stickin' to the plan that says "I can", Do anything at all, I can do anything at all."

4."Try everything" From Disney's Zootopia

"I won't give up, no I won't give in, Till i reach the end and then I'll start again."

5."Fly to your heart" From Disney's Fairies

"Feel all the wonder lifting your dreams

You can fly, Fly to who you are

Climb upon your star
When you believe you'll find your wings
Fly to your heart"