Best Songs for Fall

20 Songs That Will Have You Reaching For Your PSL, Blanket Scarf, And Apple Scented Candles

Your go-to playlist to get all those fall feels.

86
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-in-sweater-laying-on-dried-maple-leaves-694445/

Get your pumpkin spiced latte, blanket scarves, and apple scented candles ready because it's the fall, y'all.

1. "Autumn Tree" by Milo Green

Need I say more?

2. "Autumn Leaves" by Ed Sheeran 

'Tis the season.

3. "I Try" by Macy Gray

Perfect for all those day trips to the mountains.

4. "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

This one is just a given.

"Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood

*Insert a venti PSL, ASAP*

6. "What's The Matter" by Milo Green

Honestly, just go take a look at their whole "Milo Green" album, it's totally worth it.

7. "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5

This one will give you all the throwback feels.

8. "Work Song" by Hozier

It's just something about the dark but also relatable vibe I get always from this song that gives me all feels.

9. "Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation

It's also the perfect song for a horror/thriller movie, just saying.

10. "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

Grab your honey and start the fire because this will definitely set the mood.

11. "Mirror" by Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars

This song always brings out my inner middle schooler feels. It's fine, I'm fine.

12. "Wake Me Up" by Ed Sheeran

Perfect for those chilly fall mornings when you really don't want to get out of bed.

13. "Wild Horses" by The Rolling Stones

This song has always been on my go-to fall playlist. It's a different sound than we're used to coming from the Stones but it works so well and is perfect for the season.

14. "Leave Your Lover" by Sam Smith

I'm not crying, you're crying.

15. "Gospel" by The National

It's just a really sweet song that goes perfectly with a little fall road trip and your squeez.

16. "With You" by Chris Brown

Also another great classic that is honestly perfect for any season.

17. "UNI" also by Ed Sheeran

Just listen to the whole "+" album by him because it's clearly hard for me to pick just a few.

18. "Nothing Arrived" by Villagers

I personally like the Live from Spotify London version the best. It just has more of that cozy fall feel to me.

19. "Crazy Girl" by Eli Young Band

This song is also one of my go to's for romantic fall night. It's honestly a really sweet song that gets me in me sometimes (actually every time) in my feels.

20. "Autumn in New York" by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

Cuddle up with a good book, candles, and a glass of hot cider to finish off your busy day pumpkin picking.