14 Songs You Should Add To Your 2019 Playlist Right Now
Music

Make your 2019 playlist the best yet with these 14 tracks.

5349
https://unsplash.com/photos/8e0EHPUx3Mo

What better way to start off 2019 than with a super great playlist to jam to throughout your daily activities?

Here are 14 tracks to get you started. Happy listening!

1. "Saturday Nights"  by Khalid

YouTube

I've definitely have listened to this track way too much, but it still gets me every single time. I'm telling you, put this track on while you are driving late at night under the street lights and it is one hell of a vibe.

2. "Sexual Vibe" by Stephen Puth

YouTube

From the first listen, Puth's soulful voice pulls you in instantly and when it really gets going you can't help but jam along. Honestly, you can't sit still while listening to the track — give it a try.

3. "I Like America & America Likes Me" by The 1975

YouTube

I'm not kidding, this song is addicting. The beat is sick, the lyrics are great and its an overall bop.

4. "Lie To Me" by 5 Seconds of Summer (Feat. Julia Michaels)

YouTube

This was one of my favorite tracks off of 5SOS's album, "Youngblood" that they released this past year and still is. The band recently released a new version of the song featuring Julia Michaels which is flame. Such a cool collab.

5. "I Don't Care" by LANY

YouTube

This is one of the slower tracks on this list, but don't sleep on it because its a goodie. I'm not kidding, it slaps.

6. "Freaking Out" by ARIZONA

YouTube

Not only is this song relatable as heck being that we all "freak out" and overthink so many things, but it is such a bop.

7. "Quarter Life Crisis" by Judah & The Lion

YouTube

Judah & The Lion always give us the pump up jams, but this one might just top them all.

8. "Narcissist" by No Rome (Feat. The 1975)

YouTube

You can listen to this one over and over again and never get tired of it. I'm not kidding. It's a banger.

9. "when the party's over" by Billie Eilish

YouTube

Another slow song on the list, but I mean you always need a good track to play that puts you right in the feels.

10.  "Sunflower" by Post Malone and Swae Lee

YouTube

I can't say that I was surprised that Post Malone released another jam, but seriously it's a jam so if you haven't heard it yet you should get on that.

11. "Week" by 7715

YouTube

I vibe to this track so hard and I know you will, too.

12. "Grip" by Seeb and Bastille

YouTube

The lyrics in this song are a solid 10/10. The track as a whole is not the same as the old original Bastille version, but it still is a good listen.

13. "Without You" by Embody

YouTube

"Without You" is a must-have on your 2019 playlist for those drives around town. Another bop you don't want to miss out on.

14. "Love It If We Made It" by The 1975

YouTube

The track is another bop, yet it is also important as it is very socially conscious. It's a song that everybody should and needs to hear.