fall music

8 Songs That Fuel My Fall Mood

These songs go great with an oversized scarf, Doc Martens, and a nice walk through campus.

42
Cydney Carpenter

TryI don't know about you but I love a good seasonal playlist. Summer is filled with loud, high energy jams, but we should keep autumn a little more mellow. Autumn is about the kind of music you want to walk to class to on a lazy Tuesday morning. Check out these songs that you (probably) haven't added to your playlist and enjoy a nice hot coffee.

1. "Coffee"  by Sylvan Esso

I had to start with Sylvan Esso as they're one of my favorite groups to ever exist, but this song specifically is perfect for fall. A mellow jam about coffee? What more could you want.

2. "Fever Pitch"  by Rainbow Kitten Surprise

Rainbow Kitten Surprise is an up-and-coming band with amazing, relaxing songs. "Fever Pitch" is one of my favorites and the bass really hypes me up on my morning walks.

3. "High Road" by Cults

Cults is one of the lesser-known bands on this list, but it's always great to check out new music. I love the vocals in this song, they're very light which is perfect for a cool day.

4. "Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground"  by The White Stripes

The white stripes are a legendary band that has a song for any playlist, why not add this one to you autumn songs? It's literally got "dead leaves" in the title. It's mellow enough for your autumn mood but picks up for a higher energy song too.

5. "My Boy" by Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish's voice is one the most beautiful things I've ever heard, her vocals are insanely amazing. Not to mention the mood this song gives me makes me put it on almost every playlist I have.

6. "Toes" by Glass Animals

"Toes" is one of my favorite songs off of Glass Animals' first album and perfect for your relaxing playlist, but be sure to check out their latest album, "How To Be A Human Being" which is pure gold.

7. "All The Pretty Girls" by Kaleo

If you're in more of an acoustic mood, this song is for you. Kaleo has a great version of this song that Spotify Singles recorded and the guitar is absolutely mesmerizing.

8. "Taro" by Alt-J

Lastly, check out Alt-J's "Taro". Personally, I think everything Alt-J makes is perfect for a low-key day but "Taro" has been one of my favorites for many years now.

Try these out on your next walk to class, who knows, maybe your playlist will be changed for the better.