Songs You Didn't Know Were Written By Others

The people who wrote these songs are basically lyrical genius. They have their own careers and are behind some of the biggest songs of other artists careers as well.

1. "Diamonds" by Rihanna

Actually written by Sia...before she came out singing her own music.

2. "Halo" by Beyonce

The singer of OneRepublic, Ryan Tedder, actually wrote this. Kinda crazy because I can't see OneRepublic singing this song.

3. "Party in the U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus

Which was actually written by Jessie J. We still want to party in the USA though.

4. "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green

Bruno Mars thought this one up. Honestly, I could see Bruno Mars performing this song really well too.

5. "Whataya Want from Me" by Adam Lambert

Pink came up with this one and it absolutely goes with her vibe. The fact that Adam can do this justice is amazing.

6. "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson

Avril Lavigne wrote this. I remember singing along to this when I heard it on the radio when I was younger. This lowkey put her on the map after American Idol.

7. "Baby" by Justin Bieber

Christina Milian gave Bieber this one. This will never not be my middle school anthem, no matter who wrote it.

8. "Monster" by Rihanna

Bebe Rexha wasn't even a known artist at this point but she was as a writer. She helped out Rihanna and Eminem with the song. She's definitely good enough to write her own songs.

9. "Little Things" by One Direction

Ed Sheeran. A god. He can not only write songs for One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Major Lazer, but also be a hugely successful singer/songwriter on his own.