30 New Songs You Should Listen To INSTEAD Of 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored'

Check out Spotify's Latest that aren't about ruining relationships!

3783
Instagram: @arianagrande
I totally get it! You want some new tunes to listen to! That does not mean that you have to listen to the new Ariana Grande song. It's awful. A super basic beat, unoriginal sound, the only thing about this song that slightly stands out from every other basic girl pop song you hear on the radio is the blatantly gross way that Ari sings about another woman.

"You're at home, like damn she can't compare".

What we're not doing in 2019 is comparing women to each other, stealing guys from their ladies, or listening to this Ariana Grande song. So, if you really need some new things to add to your Spotify playlist, listen to these songs, that have also come out during 2019, and are way better than a song about trying to get a guy to break up with his girlfriend:

1. Talk // Khalid 

2. Neapolitan Sky // The Avett Brothers

3. Bones (feat. OneRepublic) // Galantis

4. Buena Sera// Michael Bublé

5. Position to Win// Migos

6. Ready to Let Go// Cage the Elephant

7. Fine Mess// Interpol

8. Almost (Sweet Music)// Hozier

9. Human// dodie

10. bury a friend// Billie Eilish

11. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have- but I have it// Lana Del Rey

12. Longshot// Catfish and the Bottlemen

13. Bridges// Johnnyswim

14. The Other Side// Jukebox The Ghost

15. Dizzy// Tim Atlas

16. Slow Song// John Vincent III

17. Pale Blue Dot// Big Wild

18. Can't Hold a Candle// Brennin Hunt

19. Less is More// Demob Happy

20. Middle Child// J. Cole

21. Riot// Summer Walker

22. A Good Friend is Nice// Jack & Jack

23. Moderation// Florence + The Machine

24. No One's Easy to Love

25. Kick Yo Door// Youngboy Never Broke Again

26. Trashbag Baby// SWMRS

27. Wanted A Name// FRENSHIP

28. Look Alive// Guster

29. Dancing With A Stranger// Sam Smith

30. Learn To Let Go// Welshly Arms