Report this Content
I finally turned 21 yesterday, y'all!! Crazy, right? No more vertical license, no more Xs or stamps on my hands (there have been times where it was both), no more being the assumed DD, and no more strategically planning nights out to ensure that I can get into where we're going.
Turning 21 opens up a whole new world of freedom, and with that freedom, comes responsibility. However, this is a big birthday for most people and is usually turned into a huge event. Every event needs music, right? With that being said, here are 21 songs for your 21st birthday playlist.
1. Birthday Song - 2 Chainz
2. Say Aah - Trey Songz, feat. Fabulous
3. Feelin' Myself - will.i.am, feat. Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, & Mustard
4. Faded - Tyga, feat. Lil Wayne
5. Shots - LMFAO, feat. Lil Jon
6. Jordan Belfort - Wes Walker, feat. Dyl
7. Pipe It Up - Migos
8. Down On Me - Jeremih, feat. 50 Cent
9. Ric Flair Drip - Offset, feat. Metro Boomin
10. Stir Fry - Migos
11. Both - Gucci Mane, feat. Drake & Lil Wayne
12. Lemon (Drake Remix) - N.E.R.D, feat. Rihanna & Drake
13. Bounce Back - Big Sean
14. GDFR - Flo Rida, feat. Sage The Gemini & Lookas
15. Party Up - DMX
16. Wild for the Night - A$AP Rocky, feat. Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam & Lord Flacko
17. God's Plan - Drake
18. Wild Boy - Machine Gun Kelly, feat. Waka Flocka Flame
19. 2 Reasons - Trey Songz, T.I.
20. In Da Club - 50 Cent
21. Birthday Bitch - Trap Beckham
As always you can find the playlist here. Be sure to follow me on Spotify to keep up with what I'm listening to as well as my Music of the Month playlists.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.