Song Suggestions for the Ultimate Friday Night Playlist

Add these classics for the perfect weekend playlist.

467

Let's be honest here: having the perfect party playlist for your Friday or Saturday night is really a game changer. Here's a list of the ultimate jams you need if you don't already have them on your playlist, and a few recommendations to take into consideration - Add these ASAP!

Mr.Brightside - The Killers (also recommended:Somebody Told Me)

This is a true classic, but you already know that.

Memories - David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi (also recommended:Gettin' Over You also by David Guetta feat. Fergie & LMFAO or This is What You Came For by Calvin Harris & Rihanna)

This one might not be one you remember hearing, but it's so dance-able and catchy, you're going to want to listen one repeat for hours.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic At The Disco (also recommended:Thnks fr th Mmrs byFall Out Boy, but the two really go hand and hand together, to be honest, and This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race)

Promiscuous - Nelly

Gold Digger - Kanye West (also recommended: Forget You by Cee Lo Green)

Alright, these last three and these next three are fun to sing to, fun to dance to, and are sometimes considered to be a sort of holy grail of classic throwbacks.

Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard (also recommended:All the Small Things or First Dateby Blink 182)

Roses - OutKast (also recommended:Ms.Jackson or Hey Ya!, all three are acceptable)

Dark Horse - Katy Perry (also recommended:California Gurls)

Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects (also recommended:I Wanna)

Trap Queen - Fetty Wap (also recommended:679 or Again)

Honestly how could I not include Fetty on this list. I love his voice endlessly, he makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs.

Toxic- Britney Spears (also recommended:Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya)

Toxic is the song that makes me want to roll around on the ground and dance, this song is a must have.

Pyramids - Frank Ocean (also recommended:Sober by Childish Gambino and Feelin' Good remixed by Bassnectar)

These three suggestions might be a bit unconventional if you only like music from the radio, but trust me, you haven't lived until you've heard these.

Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (also recommended:Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani or Paper Planes by M.I.A.)

These two songs will make you want to grab your best friends and belt it at the top of your lungs, they're true party essentials.

Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader (also recommended:I Want You Back by The Jackson Five or Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners)

These suggestions are a bit more of a bigger throw back, but a definite YES for this playlist.

Last but not least, A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton because no playlist would truly be complete without it (also recommended:Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen)

It's obvious why this is the last song on the list. EVERYONE will sing along.

Add these! Do it!