5 Social Distancing Activities You Can Do This Summer

Just because we are social distancing, doesn't mean we cannot have fun or enjoy ourselves even with the pandemic going on. We can still have fun, and we can still save lives.

10

Everyone keeps bringing up the idea about how social distancing is absolutely terrible, but in reality, many can still have fun while practicing physical distance from one another. Meaning we can still SAVE LIVES and STILL have fun. This is really a win-win situation.

1. Campfires/Camping

Camping and making campfires is one of my favorite summer activities and it can be done social distancing with friends and family. It is a win-win for both society and yourself.

2. Backyard Get-Together

Gather some camp chairs and sit in a circle in order to be around your friends - which is so great! Just because we are in quarantine doesn't mean we cannot still be around our friends, we just need to be smart and keep our distance.

3. Zoom Bookclub

With school ending and not having anything else really opened, its a perfect time to snuggle up and open up a good book- and even better when you can grab a couple of friends to read the book with you and hold you accountable!

4. Forming A New Habit

Like I said before, there is not very much to do, so why not pick up and form a new hobby of your choice, such as painting, coloring, crafting, drawing, or even running like I am trying to do.

5. Go On A Hike

State Parks are still open people!! So go outside and enjoy what nature has given you.