Yes, I am a junior in college and yes I still wish for snow days. There is something so exciting about knowing that all of your responsibilities are put on hold, even if it is just for a short 24 hours.
1. That test is postponed for ANOTHER weekGiphy
You can sleep soundly knowing you just bought so more time to prepare.
2. All of your friends are within walking distance (or may even live with you)Giphy
There's no better time for a sleepover.
3. You probably won't have to make up the daysGiphy
Odds are professors will postpone the class' plans to the next time you have class. Thankfully at GW, we don't need to worry about the "180 days of school" requirement.
4. You can stay up late doing work OR relaxingGiphy
Turn off all of your alarms and do what you please!
5. Sometimes you really needed a self care day, but couldn't fit in your schedule otherwiseGiphy
It is so important to spend time on yourself. In order to present the best version of you, you need to take time to reflect and treat yourself to the things that make you happy.
6. You can catch up on the sleep you definitely don't haveGiphy
Sleep is a requirement— not a luxury.
7. You don't have to go outside and help your parents shovel or clean the car offGiphy
We all have to admit, shoveling is not the move and will never be.