Smiling Is The Best Medicine

Smiling Is The Greatest Medicine

And it's free.

313
Smiling Is The Greatest Medicine
Karlie Frazier

Have you ever had a bad day where everything just seems like it's going wrong? Then one of your friends texts you a picture of a dog covered in spaghetti and even though you're on the bus, you smile and chuckle. That is the best feeling to get from another person. I love when someone does something or says something funny and it just makes you smile and realize that today really isn't that bad. If you smiled or laughed after reading "a dog covered in spaghetti," then I gave you a dose of the best medicine you can receive besides love, smiling and laughter.

I want you to think about today or yesterday or the past couple days, has anyone gone out of their way to make you laugh or smile? If they have, you should definitely keep them around, unless they were creepy then maybe don't keep them around. Have you ever just randomly smiled at someone and it made you feel better and knew it made them feel better? That's you sharing the wonderful thing called happiness. Happiness can be shared between anyone you know and anyone you meet.

Sharing a smile with someone can actually do more than you think. It can remind someone that they are important and needed. It can make someone who is having a terrible day realizes that it gets better. You might be helping more people than you know. Just by talking to someone can make someone smile because it makes them realize that they matter to you regardless you know them or not. You can make someone smile by telling a joke or a story or just waving hello to them.

I think that it can be difficult for us sometimes to share our emotions because we usually think that if we smile at someone that it means we like them. You are very capable of smiling at someone without having a crush on them. If you see someone you might know, you are allowed to smile at them without it being weird. If you were to smile at someone that you barely know, it is perfectly fine is they are holding the door for you or let you cross, but don't be weird. If you were to smile at someone and didn't know them and you didn't have a reason to, that might be kind of creepy.

I think that smiling is the best thing you can do for someone because it can mean so much even though it's so small. It can change a life and save a life. It can make someone feel like they are important and needed in this world. Smiling is one of the greatest things you can do for a person and it is also one of the easiest thing you can do. By smiling, you can make yourself feel better and others feel better too. Smile is wonderful and you should try and smile every day.