sleep playlist

7 Songs You NEED To Add To Your Sleep Playlist

If you don't have a sleep playlist you will after listening to these songs.

708
Shutterstock

When you saw the title of this article you probably thought- one, ugh, yes, my sleep playlist needs a serious update...or two, wtf is a sleep playlist?

If you're like me, sometimes falling asleep can be a constant cycle of toss, turn, adjust the pillow, move the blanket, place one leg outside of the covers but never hanging off the edge of the bed, repeat.

No matter what's to blame for your sleep struggles, I know from experience that popping in headphones and putting on chill music will almost ALWAYS have you deep in your dreams way before that alarm goes off.

Here are 7 songs I recently added to my own sleep playlist...

Summer Games- Drake

I think I added this song at 12:01 AM on June 29th. Yes, a minute after it came out. I have one rule if the song is #relatable...ADD IT!

Never Not- Lauv

The first time I heard this song I had chills...everywhere. The next 20 minutes consisted of me replaying this song over and over again. There's nothing like a song with great lyrics and an even better melody.

To The Moon- Phora

I came across this song when I was, once again, searching high and low for a bomb playlist on Spotify. I immediately hit the like button on this one and updated my list.

First F**k- 6LACK & Jhené Aiko

Lately, I've been in such an R&B mood, so anything Jhené Aiko is perfectly fine with me. The beat of this song combined with their vocals just makes for such a relaxing vibe.

New Balance- Jhené Aiko

Like I said, literally anything by Jhené Aiko is a good choice. It's a simple song with relatable af content so you know I had to hit add to playlist.

The Letter- Kehlani

The piano. Her voice. The meaning of the lyrics. One listens and you're in a trance. I don't even think I ever stayed awake for the whole song.

All I Want- Kodaline

Okay, honestly I didn't recently add this one. It's definitely been a staple on my sleep playlist since I created one years ago. This song is just SO GOOD I had to mention it so you all add it to your playlists too! And if you don't have one, stop reading this and go make one right now.

Related Articles Around the Web