Ah, the President-Elect. The man who has gained much publicity for the majority of his life - plenty good and plenty bad. The people-savvy, tech-savvy, and yes, Twitter-savvy man. Regardless if you voted for President-Elect Donald Trump or not, I think we can all agree that he should not own a Twitter. Or, he should at least have a closer monitor at what he says.
Here are six times (out of many) that I cringed when I saw a @realDonaldTrump tweet.
1) This tweet might be my favorite. Donald Trump has been seen multiple times talking to celebrities such as Kanye West, Mike Tyson, Kid Rock, etc. I can guarantee you that we'll see plenty of "A" list celebrities come Jan. 20.
2) Like the Doritos commercial, don't touch my Doritos and DON'T INSULT MY GIRL MERYL.
3) For the love of God, please give it up about Hillary already!!!
4) While I appreciate Donald Trump informing us of potentially false news, I can't help but wince at him calling a state "sorry." Like, aren't you going to be the President of all the states now? If you wish for more support and unity, calling a state "sorry" won't win their hearts.
5) Oh dear gracious, man, don't call people stupid and fools! Educate them on why having a deal with Russia is a good thing, not a bad.
6) Again, insulting Hillary supporters and Democrats will not get you anywhere.
There comes a time when one must realize what is appropriate to post and what is not. One thing I hope that Donald Trump realizes during his presidency is learning the trait of being slow to speak. I think we can all agree that with unity will come peace, but it will first come with an open-minded leader who addresses both sides - Republican and Democrat.