Six Blair Waldorf GIFs That Perfectly Describe the Week Between Christmas and New Year's

Hang on, kiddos. It's about to be a long week. XOXO, Gossip Girl.

146

You've made it through another round of Christmas cheer, and it is time to anxiously await your second favorite holiday: New Year's. You have six days to wait, and with each day comes a new emotion. Luckily, you have Queen B to help you through it. 

December 26. You love all your presents! You are still slightly suffering from a food coma. Your family was great. You could not be happier. Christmas is the best holiday ever. Nothing can bring you down today.

December 27. The thrill of Christmas is beginning to wear off, but there are still plenty of Christmas desserts to keep you company! Today is the perfect day to relax and spend a lazy day at home. No one will judge you for eating chocolate and watching White Christmas and Elf on repeat all day, right?

December 28. By this day, you are bored out of your mind, but none of your friends live in your hometown. So, you spend the day by resorting to what you do best: shopping. All the Christmas money you received must go somewhere. You cannot wait to expand your closet via all the after-Christmas sales.

December 29. It is two days until New Year's, and you just realized that you did not complete any of your resolutions from last year. None. Panic ensues, and tears may be shed, but you will figure out a way to force a year's worth of resolutions into two days. You can do it!

December 30. After hastily completing your previous year's resolutions, you make a list of resolutions for next year, which you will definitely (probably) complete. After this year's disaster, the first resolution on your list is to actually achieve every resolution you set. You make a promise to yourself that you will be successful this year. A new year means a new you.

December 31. The day has finally arrived! Just as Queen B would expect, you spend the entire day preparing for the long night ahead. You have spent weeks preparing your perfect outfit, planning your hair and makeup, and making an itinerary for the night. After a few hours of primping, you are ready to hit the town! After all, nobody does New Year's better than you.