20 'The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants' Quotes That Apply To Every Girl's 20s

Remember: Pants=Love. Love your pals. Love Yourself

4451
Alcon Entertainment

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a staple of the mid-2000s.

Whether you read the books or saw the movies, you knew there was something special there. Witnessing the evolution of these characters and growing up with them is a special experience that doesn't happen too happen. I feel in love with the movies and books right off the bat. I related to each character in a different way. The books gave me a place to go to when the world got a little too tough. I've followed the actresses throughout their careers since the Sisterhood and love seeing that they're still friends.

Since news recently got out that there may be a third movie (!!!), here are all the best lines from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and franchise.

1. "Maybe, sometimes, it's easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know they'll always love you, no matter what.”

2. “I always interpret coincidences as little clues to our destiny”

3. "Don't talk to me. I'm tired and grumpy and I'll probably make fun of you.”

4. “Finally, she was doing something. She didn't know what, exactly, but action always suited her better than waiting around.”

5. "You get older and you learn there is one sentence, just four words long, and if you can say it to yourself it offers more comfort than almost any other. It goes like this... Ready? At least I tried.”

6. "You thought you had the choice to stay still or move forward, but you didn't. As long as your heart kept pumping and your blood kept blowing and your lungs kept filling, you didn't. The pang she felt for Tibby carried something like envy. You couldn't stand still for anything short of death, and God knew she had tried.”

7. "You have a price sticker on your forehead."

8. "Maybe the truth is there's a little bit of loser in all of us. Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things. Making those count for more than the bad stuff. Maybe we just get through it... and that's all we can ask for."

9. "Single-minded till the point of recklessness."

10. "I'm not afraid of dying, really. It's more that I'm afraid of time. And not having enough of it. Time to figure out who I'm supposed to be... to find my place in the world before I have to leave it. I'm afraid of what I'll miss."

11. "Wear them. They'll make you brave."

12. "She was already lost - she couldn't really get more lost, could she? When you belonged nowhere, you sort of belonged everywhere.”

13. "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not.“

14. “When you feel someone else's pain and joy as powerfully as if it were your own, then you know you really loved them.”

15. “Where there is nothing, there is the possibility for everything."

16. “Sometimes it is a relief to be invisible”

17. "She could understand and analyze and predict the exact outcome of her crazy, self-destructive behavior and then go ahead and do it anyway.”

18. “Finally, she was doing something. She didn't know what, exactly, but action always suited her better than waiting around.”

19. "I just want to feel good and happy and alive."

20. "Maybe you think you'll be entitled to more happiness later by forgoing all of it now, but it doesn't work that way. Happiness takes as much practice as unhappiness does. It's by living that you live more. By waiting, you wait more. Every waiting day makes your life a little less. Every lonely day makes you a little smaller. Every day you put off your life makes you less capable of living it.”