12 Different Fall Flavored Beverages

12 Different Fall Flavored Beverages

For those adventurous enough to sip on something other than a pumpkin spice latte on a cold night

4
12 Different Fall Flavored Beverages

Everyone enjoys a hot beverage when the weather starts to get chilly. There are some people who like to stick with their everyday drink and other people, like myself, have a revolving taste. Hot chocolate and pumpkin spice lattes are great during the fall, but if you like all kinds of coffee and hot drinks then this one's for you. Fall time is one of the best times for coffee-lovers because the flavor list expands by a long shot.

Here is a (short) list of the many steamy and delicious creations that come with cold weather!

Hot Cider Nog

This drink is for those who enjoy both egg nog and apple cider. For a perfect blend of this beverage, check out this recipe.

Hot Vanilla

Hot chocolate is a classic wintry drink, but what about the opposite? With just a few simple ingredients and an easy-to-follow recipe, you'll be enjoying this beverage in no time!

Chai Latte

Chai lattes are for people who enjoy cinnamon because some chai drinks can pack a punch. This simple recipe is perfect for satisfying any cinnamon craving.

Caramel Vanilla Chai Latte

This mom's Caramel Vanilla Chai Latte recipe is absolutely perfect for any chilly day or night.

Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte

If it seems like your pumpkin spice latte is missing something, try coconut! Half-Baked Harvest's recipe is great for those who want just enough pumpkin and coconut taste.

Hot Buttered Cider

In just ten minutes, Taste of Home's recipe will satisfy anyone's need for cinamon and cider.

Creamy Caramel Mocha

This drink requires a slightly longer prep time but is absolutely perfect for anyone who loves the chocolate/ caramel taste! Taste of Home's recipe will do more than satisfy the need for a hot beverage.

Cinnamon Mocha Coffee

Cinnamon and chocolate go perfect together for a mouthful of flavor. Taste of Home's recipe is perfect for an everyday winter drink.

Honey Spiced Latte

Taste of Home's recipe is perfect for anyone who loves the taste of sweet, warm honey.

Spiced Apricot Cider

Another one of Taste of Home's recipes is for apricot cider. It's something a little different for when someone gets tired of apple cider. It's a perfect alternative!

Homemade Irish Cream

Taste of Home's recipe for homemade Irish cream is perfect for anyone who loves creamy beverages. Perfect for sipping next to a fire.

Hot Cranberry Cider

Another alternative to apple cider is Taste of Home's recipe for cranberry cider. Perfect for people who love cranberry.