10 Things You Can Relate To If You're Single AF

10 Things You Can Relate To If You're Living A 10/10 Single Girl Life

Have you reached peak yet? Or should we pop some more bubbly and turn on Pretty Woman?

102

Your favorite Ellement here!

Let's just talk a minute about the dreaded single girl life. Because if you're single, chances are you can definitely relate to these things 10 things about living your life solo. So pull on your leggings, ladies* and let's conquer this together! Or, at the very least, let's empower each other so it doesn't feel so bad.

You talk to your pets more than people

Let's be real. Your cat/dog/hamster/fish or WHATEVER pet you love and hold dear, has listened to your sob story on more than one occasion (and we both know that you probably are talking to them about this very post... I won't tell).

You have take-out on standby daily

You know those menus those Chinese food places give you when you get carry out? Yeaaahhhh... how many do you have lying around or accessible to you via SS?

You ALWAYS sleep in the dead center of the bed

You don't have to share your space, so why in the hell would you do anything other than sleeping in the middle of your cozy bed. HELLO, more room for activities and comfort.

Dating bores you — or pretend dating

You've got the tinder, the coffee meets bagel, the bumble and meetme... but let's be real af right meow - you are so bored of dudes trying to get in your pants that it's LITERALLY becoming a game.

Your binge-watch everything on Netflix with your pet

You're sitting there watching the new "To All The Boys I Loved Before" for the 10th time in a row - because you can't help yourself.

You've DEFINITELY eaten an entire box of Mac and Cheese with no shame

We don't need to tell anyone they were dino-shaped... unless you want to share with me because I would love you forever.

You watch cry movies & shows because you hate yourself (but also love the pain)

The notebook, party of your feels being sucker-punched in the face.

You've resigned your wardrobe to black leggings and whatever shirt is clean

On the plus side - you don't have to think about your outfits too much. Grab and go baby, you deserve the good life!

Date night for you consists of an entire bottle of vino and a nap

You know what I'm talking about - bubble bath, netflix, an entire bottle of bubbly and the inevitable nap until your water is cold (does life get any better honestly?)

You've forgotten what it was like to share with people

Your food, the blankets when you're cozy and it's cold - the hot water when you shower, and the list goes on and on. Why share when you can have it all? (totes sobbing rn... NBD)

*Note: The term "ladies" is referring to all individuals who identify as females/femmes regardless of their genitalia (FUCK your gender normalities)!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.