5 Reasons Why My Simself Is Thriving Better Than I Am At The Moment

My sim may have started a fire while making mac n cheese, but at least they know how to cook.

125

My life is currently a mess at the moment. I'm trying to adult, but adulting is really hard and I can't seem to do it well. It doesn't help that all of my sims are better at adulting then me. Sure, they may start the occasional fire while trying to cook a grilled cheese, but at least they are trying their best and thriving better than I am.

1. My sims actually know how to cook.

My sims may not be the best cooks, but at least they actually try. I usually opt for instant noodles and takeout.

2. My sim works out more than I do.

My sims go to the gym on a regular basis, where as I'm lucky to go once a week.

3. My sim has an actual love life.

Relationships in the sims are super easy, you can meet a cute sim and then one hour later you're dating.

4. My sims sex life is way better than mine.

Fun fact! The Sims has a lot of fascinating places to woohoo, and all of my sims have done it way more than I have.

5. My sim can actually afford rent while working an entry level job.

There is no way I will be able to afford rent for a city loft as a freelance writer, but my sim seems to be doing just fine, and they even have money in their savings.