15 Random But Oh-So-Helpful Life Hacks

15 Easy And Oh-So-Helpful Life Hacks That You Need In Your Life Right Now

Easy life hacks that are so simple, but helpful!

1500

You never know when you are going to need a life hack. Whether you're a coffee lover or need a cold glass of water these life hacks will help you in many situations. Please enjoy these simple, easy, random life hacks!

1. Don’t have shaving cream? 

If you do not have shaving cream to shave your legs, use conditioner! It does the same job and leaves your legs softer and more moisturized than shaving cream would.

2. Have headaches or migraines? 

Besides medicine to help for a headache or migraine, grape juice is known for helping and reducing your headache and migraine!

3. Forgot your speaker? 

Ever been with your friends and do not have a speaker? Put your phone in a glass cup, bowl, or plastic solo cup, and it will project your music like a speaker!

4. Traveling? 

Whether you are traveling in a group or by yourself, tie a brightly-colored fabric to your suitcase. This is an easy way you can easily identify and find your bag at the baggage claim!

5. Hot summer? 

If you have ever experienced a HOT summer and eaten a popsicle outside, you know how easily it melts. Nobody likes melted popsicle all over the place, so use a cupcake holder and stick it through the popsicle stick. This way when it melts, the melted part doesn’t drip on your hands!

6. Dusty keyboard? 

Use the sticky side of a sticky note to clean in between your keys!

7. Studying? 

It is proven that the taste or smell of gum or mint you chewed while studying, will help you remember the information during a test.

8. Need a cold cold water? 

In the summer heat and need some ice cold water fast? Get a wet paper towel and wrap it around your water, then put it in the fridge and it will be ice cold in minutes!

9. Stinky shoes? 

If you ever have stinky shoes, and the shoe fresheners do not work, use tea bags or dryer sheets. The tea bag and the dryer sheets absorb the smell while leaving the scent of whichever scent you choose!

10. Dorm stinks? 

If your dorm stinks too, get some dryer sheets and tape them on top of the AC so it blows a nicer smell out!

11. Have a bunch of keys on your key ring? 

If you have a lot of keys on your key ring and always forget which is which, use nail polish or paint. Paint the top of the keys a different color so you can easily identify them!

12. Coffee lover? 

If you love iced coffee but do not drink it fast, make some coffee, freeze it in ice trays, then use those as ice cubes so when it waters down it tastes the same instead of watery.

13. Long day outside? 

Whether you are going to the beach, pool, lake, etc. if you have a cooler full of ice and drinks and don't want it melted as fast, sprinkle a little salt over the ice to keep it frozen longer.

14. Can’t think of a gift for someone? 

If you are stuck and cannot think of a gift for someone, when you are talking to them tell them you already got them a gift. After that ask them to guess what it is, and then boom!! Some ideas for you to get as gifts.

15. Need a nightlight? 

Even if it is just for you or for a party, get empty or full clear bottles and put a glow stick in them. This is a cool and fun night light or decoration for a night party!