A Simple Answer to the Abortion Debate

A Simple Answer to the Abortion Debate

This is a simple answer to all of the chaotic abortion debate.

79
A Simple Answer to the Abortion Debate
https://www.facebook.com/nikkisuesphotos/photos/a.116178595520320.1073741831.110270136111166/116179822186864/?type=3&theater

Abortion has been a very hot topic lately that people from all over the world have been debating on for quite some time now. I told myself that I was not going to speak my opinion on this topic because it would maybe cause issues. However, I changed my mind because it has been bothering me so bad.

I hope that everyone understands that certain circumstances for example health problems and things in that category leave some women to abortion with no other choice. I mean, personally I would rather send my child to heaven before I left him or her to live their whole life in a hospital.

Let's forget about health problems for a second. Let's pretend that we are discussing just women that want an abortion simply because that is their choice to make.

I'm going to make this as simple as possible. If you cannot physically, emotionally, or financially take care of a child, do not participate in the activities that enable creating another human soul. It is that simple! There are two options you could make other than killing another soul, which is taking care of your child, or giving your child to a family that is not physically able to have children.

There are families out there with amazing homes, and try every single day to make a child, while other women are taking advantage of this "abortion" law. You are not just creating a small baby that never develops and never grows up. You are creating a soul, and adult, a person with feelings and hopes and dreams.

Abortion should be legal simply because there are some things that we just cannot control. However, if you opened your legs and didn't know that that is how babies are made and you just want to take the easy way out, then settle for adoption. Not murder.