9 Signs That You Are The Mom Roommate

9 Signs You're The 'Mom' Roommate

You are always prepare for an emergency everywhere you go.

545
9 Signs You're The 'Mom' Roommate

Rooming with people is a fun experience with the right roommates. Throughout the year, everyone starts to establish roles, you have the crazy one, the smart one, the one with experience, and then you have the "mom" roommate. The mom roommate is the roommate all the others look up to if you don't one, then you are one. So here are nine signs that make you the "mom" roommate.

You worry more about your roommates more than yourself

Any sign of sadness from your roommates makes you jump with worry and you're immediately to their aid. It doesn't matter why they are sad, to you any sadness is not good.

You make mental checklists for everyone

Between knowing if everyone has anything before leaving and double checking everything before leaving, things are tedious, but it is all worth it.

You're a go-to for ranting

Between the rants you hear about grades or the annoying person in art class, you hear it all. Sometimes people need to vent and if you're a go-to person for rants, then you're the "mom" roommate.

You are always ready for an emergency

Pepper Spray? Check. Pads? Check. Samsung and Apple Chargers? Double Check. You're always preparing for an emergency no matter where you go.

You share everything with your roommates

Need a water bottle? Sure take one. Need a blanket? I got five, take one? Need a pad? I gotcha. You share practically anything and everything with your roommates.

You keep your roommates from doing stupid ideas

If you have to talk your roommates out of vandalizing a car, getting petty revenge, or any other ideas that could get them in trouble, then you're the "mom" roommate.

Always volunteering to drive because it makes you feel mature

If volunteering to drive not a problem because it makes you feel like a mom driving, then you might be the "mom" roommate. *Disclaimer: Don't do what this cat is doing*

Their happiness is your happiness

If you get happier than your roommate on an accomplishment they've done, then you must be the "mom" roommate.

You call yourself the "mom" roommate

If you often see yourself as a second mom to your roommates, then you may be the mom roommate.