Signs You're Adulting

5 Signs You’re #Adulting

Congratulations, you've turned into your mother.

96
5 Signs You’re #Adulting

You used to consider yourself a teen, maybe even a young adult. Then a couple of years went by, and even though you still feel young, you can sense the adulting happening.

Those sweet, happy days when you didn't have a worry in the world other than not missing the last episode of The Sweet Life Of Zack And Cody are long gone.

Here are the signs of your teen years coming to an end.

Welcome to the real world!

1. You start talking about the beauty of vegetables

Do you remember when you were younger and went grocery shopping with your mom?

How she said things like "Look how gorgeous this pepper is!" or "This tomato is just perfection!" and you would think "Wth, they are regular vegetables"

Well, I have news for you, you're your mom now.

2. You start hating free time

Not ALL the time, but once you get more than a week of vacation you start getting bored.

The first couple of days are heaven. Then the second week starts and you feel like you have no real purpose in life.

Is life really this boring without a responsibilities?

One can only nap and watch Netflix for so long.

3. Gas prices shock you every day

You hate going to the gas station. Did prices drop or increase? You never know!

"Why is gas at Shelf SO expensive?!"

"Really Exxon, really?! 2.23?"

4. You start hating the fact that you have to use makeup everyday

Before you used to love doing your makeup.

Now, you've come to the realization that in a couple of years (maybe even months or weeks) you'll have to start doing it in the mornings — while you're half asleep — because you can't look like a zombie at your office.

​5. Your to-do lists get longer and more boring

Pay car insurance

Call wifi company

Complain to the building manager about that loud neighbor.