5 Signs You're A Highly Spiritual Diva

5 Signs You're A Highly Spiritual Diva

Tie yourself down to your chair and grab a glass of Prosecco because this is about to blow your little, perplexing mind.

53688
5 Signs You're A Highly Spiritual Diva
assets.rbl.ms

Tie yourself down to your chair, or your toilet, and grab a glass of Prosecco because this is about to blow your little, feeble mind. Let's be clear about ONE THING. You're not crazy. You're not delusional and you're definitely not a weirdo. You're a spiritual being. You work from a place within. If you've ever had or experienced anything of these things, you're probably the next Long Island Medium, or you're just simply a highly spiritual DIVA.

1. You have Deja Vu all the time.

Baby, I'm not talking about Beyoncé. AND NO, you're not imagining that girl, YOU DID SEE THAT. I promise. For those of you that are confused as to what Deja Vu is, the eerie feeling that you've been here and done this before. I've had these experiences multiple times. It's just a reminder to you FROM GOD that baby you're on the right path.

2. You've thought about someone and then miraculously seen them in public.

Have you ever thought about someone in your head and one day you run into them? Like HELLO, that has to mean something. I remember one time I thought about my 1st-grade teacher, (Who I haven't seen since graduating elementary school and who I've never seen her out in public.) I wondered how she was doing.

Next thing I know, days later I'm sitting at a restaurant and she's sitting in FRONT OF ME. I WAS SHOOK. You might think I'm crazy but the universe winks and nods at you from time to time, to let you know that you're on the right path. Once you understand that you're on a path at all, you'll begin to see them everywhere. It's like thinking about a song and then you hear it on the radio.

3. Nature gives you cues in your life.

When I was in college and I was going through a stressful time, I would sometimes look on my arm and a LADYBUG would be crawling up my sleeve. It was a peaceful reminder that I was going to be okay. Or one summer, I kept seeing caterpillars on my balcony and it was a sign from nature that I was growing. I was coming out of my cocoon, and that I was going to blossom into a beautiful butterfly. Just pay attention, and you'll see.

4. You have experiences that you CAN'T EXPLAIN.

I've experienced things where I could not explain. At all. I believe nothing in life is a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason, even if YOU don't know the reason...there's a reason. Wait, does that make sense? I DIGRESS. I remember my junior year in college, I had my great-grandmother's coin pouch in my dresser, but unfortunately, someone took the coins. In the pouch contained, numerous dollar coins, and I was devastated. But, someone told me "You'll get your coins back one day, just wait." Well, in my dorm hall I went to a vending machine and I put a $5 bill and what do you know..... I got my coins back.

5. You have dreams that come true.

Dreams do come true. Have you ever had a dream where God was showing you signs? My mom was infamous for this. If she had a dream 9/10 the dream would come true. You're not alone, and you're not crazy. Many members of my family have had dreams about their spouse cheating on them, and somehow… the truth was revealed through the dream. Oftentimes, our spirit guides give us messages through dreams. If you can't get the messages during the day, then they will try in your dreams. Baby, if you don't pay attention, the sign will hit you like you stole something.