Signs You Went to West Essex High School

Writing this makes me super washed up but it's all true.

251
cdn.patch.com

Knowing no matter how many ice cubes you flushed and spoons you put under your pillow you weren’t getting a snow day.

Having to explain to people that you have a Senior Ball and a Junior Prom and there’s actually a big difference.

Waiting all year to see Mr. West Essex.

Panicking when you hear the annual rumor that there’s no senior service.

Realizing all of the stereotypes for each town are true.

Picking a driver partner senior year is just as important as picking a college.

Seeing half of the school at Sam’s or Dunkin every morning.

Spending a fortune on accessories to go with your color day shirts.

You’ve texted your parents to drop off a second Dunkin coffee/iced tea to make it through the day.

You’ve spent hours trying to get out of the senior lot

Chipotle…

You’ve bragged about how good all of our sports teams are. (especially field hockey)

The wait for a sandwich makes you question your life existence.

Yes, Cash Cash went to our high school.

The WE vs Caldwell rivalry.

When people say Cesar you think of Mr. D.

There's no better joy than seeing Albo walk into your class as a sub.

When you got called to 700 you thought about everything you've done in the past year.

Parking behind Jumpnasium junior year was great until you had to hike up the hill.

Swallowing goldfish at the Luau (except for the class of 2015).