Signs You Are So Over This Semester

Signs You Are So Over This Semester

As told by The Office

16
Signs You Are So Over This Semester

Whether you're a freshman or a senior, as the semester comes to an end, things can become pretty hectic. With due dates for final papers, projects, and exams all approaching, everything can often seem to be piling up more and more with each day that passes. Here are a few signs you are just so over the semester as told by The Office.

You waited all semester to start your final paper and now you only have eight hours until it is due.

You decide a night out is necessary to escape from all of the stress the semester has caused you, even if you do have an 8 a.m. in the morning.

You instantly regret not staying in, when your alarm clock goes off the next morning and you are forced to wake up.

You try to hold back tears on your way to class.

You are too drained to even pay attention to your professors.

And you spend the entire class time wishing you were somewhere else...anywhere else.

You look at your friend in dismay when your professor says to start studying for the final now because it is going to be cumulative of everything you have learned all semester.

And you can't help but roll your eyes when you hear your friend bragging about how easy this semester has been for them.

You are eternally grateful for your professor when you receive the email saying that class is cancelled.

And with your motivation at an all time low, when finals week finally arrives you don't know if you will be able to make it.

But you somehow manage to pull through and when the semester is finally over, you know it was all worth it.