1. You are each others biggest supporters.
No question, your best friend is basically your second mom. She brags about your accomplishments and always cheers you on. Just like Amy and Tina, you're not competitive. You like to work together and build each other up.
2. You may not always agree on everything, but your differences never get in the way.
You both have different things you bring to the table, but that's what makes you two such a great pair. You balance each other out. She's the yin to your yang, and you bring out the best in each other.
3. Fighting with them is the absolute worst.
No matter how insignificant and ridiculous the fight, you both cave and apologize because staying mad at each other is physically impossible.
4. You two are basically inseparable.
Wherever one of you is, the other usually isn't too far behind. When you show up to a party without her, everyone immediately asks where she is. It'd be weird if Tina hosted the Golden Globes without Amy, you know?
You two are like children with your own secret language made out of inside jokes. You can read each others minds and half the time you two are laughing about something no one else understands.
6. You feel completely free to be yourself around her.
She laughs at all your dumb jokes and vice versa. You don't hold anything back so you're always your best self when your'e with your best friend.
7. There's no judging with you two, anything goes.
Need someone to hold your hair back after a rough night out? Need a friend to go to breakfast with who won't judge if you don't put makeup on or don't want to wear a bra? Just call your best friend.
8. Still, they will be brutally honest with you when necessary.
If someone else told you that you looked bad in that dress you'd be offended, but when it comes from your best friend it's okay because you know it's out of love.
9. You pretty much hate everyone, but you somehow never seem to hate them.
When you've had a rough day and even seeing another human being makes you want to kill someone, your best friend is the only person who doesn't count. They calm you down and more importantly, help you hide the bodies.
Every bad haircut, every fun night out that went wrong, every terrible boy-related decision you've ever made, your best friend is there to help pick up the pieces and stand behind you.
11. They're the longest relationship you've ever had, and let's be honest, probably the longest you ever will have.
Boys come and go, but your best friend will always be there. She's your significant other in every sense of the term, and you seriously don't know what you'd do without her.
Thanks for being you, best friend. I couldn't be Amy without my Tina.