When You're The Girl With Her Heart On Her Sleeve

The signs that your heart is your life guide.

183
Madison Payton Cole

There's a saying that certain people tend to wear there heart on their sleeve. I would say I have spent most of my life being one of those people Wearing your heart on your sleeve means that you live your life more intuitively with your emotions. You do not hide the way you feel but express and embrace it.

When you make major decisions in your life, your gut instinct will be a true guide for you to figure out the right decision to make. You will never take things lightly or "as they come" for you it will be more of an all or nothing kind of feeling. You will ask others for advice but still be in tune with yourself in the end.

When you fall in love, it will be all-consuming and overwhelmingly passionate kind of love. Kindness will be a natural character trait. You will be sweet towards nearly every person you meet. People will be attracted to the energy you bring and will be excited to become more open.

While other people will be trusting, you usually see the best in everyone, which can be both good and bad. It is no secret when you are in a good or bad mood as you will easily display the characteristics of it on your face.

Empathy is more than something you think about its something that you will feel. Other peoples emotions will easily rub off on you and you will always be able to tell someone's mood the minute you walk in a room.

Along with learning from others emotions and energy, wearing your heart on your sleeve really means what it sounds like. You will put yourself out there for the world which can be good and bad. While you may be able to be hurt easily you will not suffer from resiliency and should be able to recover from nearly any situation.

Wearing your heart on your sleeve will lead you to share your passion, joy, and life excitement with others. People will know what makes your heart light up. Ultimately, people who wear their heart on their sleeve are positive, optimistic, and open. They are a gift to the world and you should embrace your chance to be surrounded by free-spirited life-loving individuals.