16 Signs You're Not Ready To Go Back To School And Probably Never Will Be

*internally cries*

46

Just know you're not alone.

1. You've been counting down the days since June.

media.giphy.com

2. You haven't been school shopping yet, because you refuse to admit it.

media.giphy.com

3. You have reoccurring nightmares about math tests.

media.giphy.com

4. You plan on wearing sweatpants the first entire month of school.

media.giphy.com

5. You've told your parents you plan on dropping out anyways.

media.giphy.com

6. At this point, you're not joking either.

media.giphy.com

7. You sleep the day away, not realizing that in a week you'll have to get up several hours earlier than normal.

media.giphy.com

8. You're not looking forward to seeing people on a daily basis.

media.giphy.com

9. You've been counting down the days to when you can leave the school and never come back.

media.giphy.com

10. You've argued the importance of naps throughout the day and have yet to win.

media.giphy.com

11. You have an emotional connection to Netflix that you're not ready to give up.

media.giphy.com

12. You've contemplated homeschool.

media.giphy.com

13. But you still have to do work, so it's not worth it.

media.giphy.com

14. Snapchat and Instagram is the only social interaction you need throughout the day.

media.giphy.com

15. You refuse to open the clock app on your phone because that means you'll have to make an alarm.

media.giphy.com

16. You're regretting deleting your VPN app because now you have to re-download it and it's depressing.

media.giphy.com