5 Red Flags That He's Just Not That Into You

Signs of the times when it comes to guys.
5147

Nowadays, it's hard to figure out if a guy is really interested in you or interested in... something else, if you know what I mean. Relationships with a significant other are so hard to establish because the whole world is watching and judging your every move.

Most guys are hard to read, but here are some signs that he's just not into you.

1. He hits you up during "Booty Call Hours."

If he is texting you between the hours of 12 a.m. — 5 a.m., forget about it. He's only after one thing... and I don't mean late-night texting. I mean if the conversation is just starting at 12 a.m., block that number girl and move on.

2. He refuses to be seen in public with you.

If you both have only ever hung out in a private place, specifically your apartment or his, you two were never a thing. Not taking you out in public, especially during the daytime is a bad sign. This means not only does he not want to be seen with you, but he doesn't even see you as dating material. Boy, bye.

3. He takes days to respond to your texts.

Late responses are the number one sign that he's not into you. It basically means he's not interested in how your day is going or anything you have to say. Don't panic if he doesn't respond within the hour. However, if it's the next day, then it's on to the next one.

4. Your constant second-guessing is no coincidence.

Regardless of the signs, if you are second guessing his worth, then you know he's not interested. Usually, when you meet a guy you can feel it in your gut. If all you feel is negativity, don't even try. You want a relationship that is full of positivity so keep on fishing in the big sea. There's plenty of more bait.

5. You've given him every opportunity to step up to the plate, and he never does.

If you have been talking to someone for a couple of months or maybe a year and he hasn't asked you out, run. All you're doing is wasting time when you can be out looking for someone else. If he hasn't asked you out, he doesn't want to be with you, plain and simple.

Overall, yes, it'll be hard to let go of someone that you really like. Unrequited love or feelings can feel unconquerable, but you want what's best for you. In this day and age, it is hard to start over with someone new but it's worth the experience. You will find someone soon, I promise.