15 Signs You Have Senioritis

15 Signs You Have Senioritis

Wondering if those last 3 months are realllyyy worth that degree

2735
15 Signs You Have Senioritis
harrypotter.wikia.com

People always say, “College is the best 4 years of your life!” While college is a great time, it’s almost like having a baby and the baby is you. You get no sleep, you cry a lot, you depend on others to feed you, and you have no idea what you’re doing. So here are some telltale signs that you need a breather…or a 12-day nap.

1. People tell you how nice you look when you actually wear jeans instead of yoga pants.

2. You cancel your weekend plans just to catch up on all the sleep you’ve been missing during the week.

3. You say the words “I can’t wait to get out of here” at least once a day.

4. You have competitions to see whose dark circles under their eyes are the darkest.

5. Sleeping through the 20 alarms you set is a normal occurrence.

6.You calculate how many classes you can miss without failing before you even start on the homework assignments.

7. You constantly say, “I have so much to do!” and then proceed to binge watch Jane the Virgin on Netflix.

8. Apologizing to your teachers for forgetting to do your assignments has become part of your everyday routine.

9.You text people “are you going to class?” to see if you’re the only one who is slacking today.

10. People don’t recognize you when you actually wear makeup.

11.You wonder why you bought the book for class when you know you're not going to read it anyways.

12. You’re constantly running late…or as I like to call it, “making an entrance."

13. You forget how long it’s been since you showered.

14. You’re forced to do laundry because you ran out of all your yoga pants and t-shirts.

15.You start wondering if those last 3 months are realllyyy worth that degree...