signs a guy isn't into you

7 Signs That A Guy Probably Isn't Into You

Sometimes it can be tricky to figure out whether a guy likes you or not, especially because having a crush on a guy might prevent you from seeing things as they really are.

81
Couple silhouette

He doesn't respond to your texts

A sign he doesn't like you is that he isn't responding to your messages. This can be something as simple as constantly leaving you on read or responding to a message hours to days after you sent it. A man who is interested in you would make you a priority.

He never contacts you first.

This could also tie in with number 1! If he likes you, he's going to want to see you. He's going to want to be around you. And he's going to want to talk to you. He would put forth the effort to talk to you if he felt some type of way for your.

He's really not curious about your life.

If a guy is interested, he's going to want to know more about you. What makes you tick, what you like, what you don't like, EVERYTHING.

He's going to want clues about what you're really about – both so that he can get to know you better and also so that he can make himself more attractive to you.

And all that starts with getting to know you, which starts with being curious about your life.

He's naturally friendly/flirty

if he's a super flirty guy and he flirts with you . he's not really treating you differently. He's treating you the same as he treats everyone else. He might make you feel really special or compliment you, make you laugh, call you pet names but if he does that with any girl.

He tells you he's not ready for a relationship

This is one of those things a lot of men say so you don't get your hopes up. You just have to listen. You can try to ignore him or tell him he's wrong, but he knows himself better than you do. If he says anything about not being interested or ready or good at relationships, then take the hint and run.

He only seems to text/call only when he need something.

might be money, attention, a ride, but if you think back to all the times when you've heard from them, you may notice that it was because they needed something.

He never sits by you or near you. 

Guys who like someone want to be around that person, meaning they'll choose to sit or stand by them in a group anything they can do to stay nearby. If he never sits next to you or chooses to hang out around you, he probably isn't interested.