3 Signs The Guy You Like Is Into You

I Asked My Guy Friends How To Tell If Your Crush Is Into You, And Here's The Truth

Are they flirting or are they just being nice?

760

Most of us have been caught in that awkward situation where we're wondering if someone is flirting with us or just being nice. Instead of just coming out and asking, we launch our detective careers and analyze every single interaction. Since this is something I've struggled with before, I decided to ask a couple of my guy friends what they do when they like a girl in order to help us ladies out. Here's what they said to look out for if you're hoping for signs that they actually like you:

1. He wants to hang out one-on-one.

If a guy likes you, he's going to want to hang out with you one-on-one so that he can get the chance to get to know you better. He'll probably be a little on the nervous side, but when guys want to hang out with you, they'll do it. If you're the one always trying to set up times to hang out or feel like you're forcing him to, then he might just be a friend.

2. His compliments are about more than just your outward appearance.

The typical compliments that we hear are about our appearances. However, when a guy likes you, his compliments will be more than, "You're so hot." A guy that likes you will say, "Wow, I love ____ about you." See the difference? If the guy is still dropping the hot compliments, it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you, but be on the lookout for those other compliments.

3. He's intentional.

When a guy likes someone, he's going to be more intentional. With friends, it doesn't matter how he acts or if he cancels plans because you're just a friend to him. However, if a guy has to cancel plans with you, but he reschedules those plans, that means he wants to reassure you that he cares because he's trying to impress you.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.