Having Siblings, As Told By Drake And Josh

There are times when the fight just happens and we don't really know what we're fighting about, we just want to fight.

Having a sibling is one of the best things in life, but with a sibling comes a lot of ups and downs. These are moments told by Drake and Josh that accurately describe what having a sibling is like, either a brother or a sister.

1. When your sibling asks you to do something for them

"Can you bring me the T.V remote, please?"

2. But you're in the middle of something else

We'd rather not help out our sibling. They can do it themselves, especially when we're in the middle of something else.

3. Taking every chance you get to pick on your sibling

Sometimes you just need to let it all out and say what you need to say. Even though you don't really mean any of it, hopefully.

4. When you're trying to tell a story and they're not listening to you

It's called multi-tasking. It may look like we're not listening but we actually are, don't worry.

5. Trying to get along in front of your parents

You gotta give us some credit for at least trying to get along with each other when our parents are around and not getting in a fight.

6. When you're babysitting your younger sibling and they misbehave

This trick always works to make them behave. Mom and dad always know what to do and they always know what to say.

7. When your sibling apologizes for getting you in trouble

Sorry doesn't cut it this time, but I would take money to forgive you or you could do my chores for a week.

8. Fighting over absolutely nothing

9. When your sibling thinks you're cool

Well, not to toot my own horn but yes, I'm the cooliest.

10. And then the next day they say how annoying you are

I guess we're not the cooliest then.

11. "Why are you mom and dad's favorite?"

When we always try to make sure we're mom and dad's favorite and not our sibling.

12. When you think you're the athletic sibling

Alway trying to prove that you're the most athletic sibling.

13. When you have to share a bed for a night

These kinds of situations never end well, so we try to avoid them as much as possible.

14. Giving other family members a tour of the house for the first time

Ah, the typical tour around the house. Gotta make it fast.

15. When you can't even handle listening to your sibling anymore

Just give us some peace and quiet for once, is that too much to ask for?

16. When you get hurt during a fight with your sibling

"I didn't even hit you that hard!"

17. But in the end, what would you do without your siblings?

We love our siblings so much and would do anything for them in the end. They're life-long best friends.