The Best Shows On Netflix Right Now

If You Aren't Watching These 17 Shows On Netflix, What Are You Doing With Your Life, Honestly?

Finding the right show to watch can be hard, old or new.

61
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

As everyone can tell Netflix is becoming, well I should say continue to become, the popular way of TV. It's an easy way to watch any show you want, especially when it's already been on regular television, but you didn't have time to watch it.

For me, I watch a lot of shows that have already been on TV or is still on it and I only watch when the new season comes out or I'm watching the season before on Netflix to catch up. This is because I'm mostly too busy to watch the newer episodes due to school, work, and having a social life. The shows vary from different genres and story lines but they are all great shows, in my opinion anyway.

Here's some shows I feel are great to check out when you're unsure of what to watch next…

1. Free Rein

www.edp24.co.uk

A show that follows Zoe and her friends going through the difficulties of being in a horse show. She makes friends and a few enemies along the way, but she does have her family as well as her friends to help her out.

2. Anne with an "E"

cdn.collider.com

This show follows off the show "Anne of Green Gables." Follows Anne on her journey to finding a forever home. Shows how she makes friends and some enemies along the way, but she is always there to defend a friend or anyone in need. It has more of a modern twist from the old show.

3. One Day at a Time

cdn20.patchcdn.com

Follows the life of Penelope and her family. She is a veteran who struggles with depression and anxiety, but with some help from those around her she will be okay. She is a single mom raising her two kids all while she is working and going back to school. I enjoy the closeness of the family.

4. Fuller House

images-production.freetls.fastly.net

Follows the same characters from Full House. However, it's DJ's turn to be a single parent raising her kids with the help from her sister, Stephanie and her best friend, Kimmy. It has brought back characters from the old show, and it follows DJ and her family going through struggles, but getting through them together.

5. Alexa & Katie

1

pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com

Follows the life of Alexa who has cancer, but she has her best friend Katie to help her out. Alexa doesn't want anyone at school to know she has cancer and when it comes time of her hair falling out Katie shaves her head so she doesn't have to be alone. The show of friendship is my favorite.

6. Good Witch

s1.ibtimes.com

Follows Cassie and her family. She has a gift of knowing what's wrong with someone and somehow knowing what they need to help them without even thinking about it. It follows her going through family troubles and raising her kids alone after her husband dies.

7. When Calls the Heart

www.etonline.com

This follows the story line of Elizabeth and how she must change to adapt to a new place. She quickly makes friends with some people. This show reminds me a lot of Little House on the Prairie. She helps the women in town know their worth and help them realize that change isn't a bad thing and they deserve just as much as men.

8. Riverdale

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com

Follows the mysterious death of Jason and how a group of friends try and figure out what actually happened and who killed him. It shows the different families and they way they are behind closed doors and how each help each other despite their differences. Watching Cole Sprouse as Jughead is different from his character on Suite Life, but it's a good different.

9. Wynonna Earp

Wynonna Earp - Season 2

pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com

Following Wynonna and her friends as well as her sister go through a weird change. With a family "curse" that everyone in her family has had to become, but she is determined to find who killed her sister and her dad. This show has a lot of action, but there is a lot of comedy in it as well.

10. Beauty and the Beast

Shotgun Wedding

cimg.tvgcdn.net

Catherine was left for dead, but was saved by a mystery being. Vincent has been believed to be dead for years, but now that Catherine needs his help and the fact he started to fall in love with her he risks everything. He helps her with her cases from her job, she's a cop.

11. Heartland

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

Following the death of her mom, Amy must now take over helping horses. She has help from her friends and her family. She helps horses as well as people. She has gone through a lot of changes that has changed her for the better. Thankfully she has her family by her side through all the change.

12. Supernatural

nerdist.com

Follows the life of Sam and Dean who are taking over the "family" business of hunting down anything supernatural. No pun intended. They first started to find out who/what killed their mom. They end up saving the world twice. They have a lot of help from an Angel and a Demon, as well as God himself. The relationship between them is amazing and hilarious. I enjoy watching what they'll get into next.

13. Charmed

www.gannett-cdn.com

Following the death of their grandmother Prue, Piper, and Phoebe find out a secret no one told them or trained them for. They find out they are witches and must stay together in order to fight off demons. They go through love and pain and a lot of change throughout the show. From the death of one sister and finding out about another sister they never knew about. The important part is they have each other through it all.

14. Being Human

i.kinja-img.com

This is the US version, similar to the UK version, which follows the lives of Aiden (a vampire), Sally (a ghost), and Josh (a werewolf). They are all living together and help each other. They help each other come to terms with how they became who they are and what they went through to get to where they are now.

15. Pretty Little Liars

cdn.vox-cdn.com

The lives of four friends changed when one of their friends turns up dead. Aria, Emily, Spencer, and Hannah get random texts from "A" threatening them to do what they say or their secrets will be revealed. This goes on for years, there friend, Alison, isn't dead, but they still get the texts. It's a lot of mystery and will keep you on your toes every episode and season with the reveal of a new "A".

16. Merlin

i.guim.co.uk

The relationship between Arthur and Merlin is interesting. Following how Merlin became Arthur's servant and how he continues to save him and get no credit, for obvious reasons. The comedy within this show was surprising. Arthur and Merlin's relationship changes throughout the show and you can see how Arthur begins to care and worry about Merlin, but can never show it.

17. Shooter

Shooter - Season 2

pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com

Bob Lee Swagger is a retired sniper who was great at his job. He is framed with killing the president and is now on the run. He must prove his innocence and come to terms with the betrayal of an old friend and previous commanding officer. He does everything he can do to prove his name and protect his family.

What show will you watch next?