3 Shows That Are To Die For

3 Shows That Are To Die For

Make that Netflix and chill something to remember.

11
3 Shows That Are To Die For
oceagleeye.com

So we all love the infamous television series like "Grey's Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries," and "Bones." But those shows aren't the only ones that are premiering anymore. We are in a whole new era of television shows, with the Netflix originals, Hulu, HBO, and any other streaming service that is out there. Now, I don't know about you, but I for sure am in love with mysteries. With stories that will bend you out of shape trying to figure out what is going to happen next. Shows that keep you on your toes and that's what makes them so addicting.

This is #goals and also true commitment. Yes, television is perceived as bad and can damage your brain by killing brain cells, but isn't a relaxing activity good? Isn't it supposed to take your mind off life and feel like you're a part of a different world for a little while? Where you think about something other than your world?

It is your escape.

That is the joy of television. Yes, being outside and experiencing the things you are seeing on the screen are ten times better but it is a good escape for a short period of time. To just take your mind off the world and not think about anything in general. I can make a few suggestions as to some of the shows that these might be.

1. "Riverdale"

This is an up and coming show. One that adds mystery that you can't see coming. The twists and turns the pilot had alone means you're in for one hell of a ride that isn't going to end anytime soon. There's romance, drama, heat, and a little bit of murder investigation on top of it.

2. "Famous in Love"

This hot and seething show begins in April (2017) and it's like "Gossip Girl" 2.0. Now I know "Gossip Girl" will never be replaced but this is the best we will ever get since GG ended. It's pure drama, it's sexy, it's passionate, and it's just pure gold. The struggles of young adults are real and that's what this show exploits. Even just the trailer gives you goosebumps so you know it won't disappoint.

3. "The Arrangement"

The story of an up and coming actress meeting just the man of her dreams auditioning is a story that has been told time and time again. This time it's a little different. This actress got the contract of her life, but not necessarily the contract she had in mind. This series of plot twisting dynamics and characters that will tear each other apart is something everyone is looking for in a show.

There are many, many more shows that are just like this or ones that are completely different. These three are dramas, for example, but there are other shows coming out that are comedies, action, etc. If you have the time to relax, try using one of these shows. If not, it's your loss.