10 Shows To Binge-Watch Before Summer Ends

Summer will be over before we know it, so we might as well go back to school with some great show recommendations!

67
Photo by JESHOOTS.com on Pexels

I have become a bit of a TV junkie this year, so here are ten of my favorite TV shows available for streaming that you should definitely add to your list.

1. "Psych" — Amazon Prime

"Psych" will quite honestly be one of my favorite shows forever. It is hilarious and the perfect amount of dramatic, and it simply never gets old. I've seen every episode more times than I can count and have been a true Psycho for years.

2. "Imposters" — Netflix

I binged "Imposters" in a few days over winter break. It is a quick show that is impossible to pause!

3. "Brooklyn-99" — Hulu

My boyfriend and I watched Brooklyn-99 this past semester and were absolutely hooked. It was essentially a nightly ritual.

4. "Dead to Me" — Netflix

My whole family is addicted to this show. I cannot wait for the third and final season. It is an extremely high-tension show but never leaves you without a laugh.

5. "Virgin River" — Netflix

This is a great show to start watching ASAP, because the third season comes out on July 9th! It's an easy show to binge because it's not too long yet and it's so hard to stop.

6. "Sweet Magnolias" — Netflix

This is a great feel-good show that still offers a good bit of drama. Each episode leaves you wanting more! My mom and I binged it together last summer.

7. "Schitt's Creek" — Netflix

One of the best shows I have seen. Incredibly well-written, heartfelt, and amusing. It is a must-watch. It does take a bit to get into it since the characters are so dreadful at first, but I promise that it is so worth it.

8. "Broadchurch" — Netflix

A British crime show that is much more realistic and edge-of-your-seat-ish than most crime shows nowadays.

9. "Gilmore Girls" — Netflix

I am actually just about finished with "Gilmore Girls" and I love it. It is such a great feel-good show that always gives me a laugh but still touches on the drama of real life.

10. "Lucifer" — Netflix

My boyfriend and I just started Lucifer, but we've already finished the first season. We are just about addicted and can't wait to get to season two!