10 Shows To Binge Once This Semester FINALLY Ends

Ten great shows to chill with after this crazy semi-normal semester!

1131

I don't know about you, but this semester has drained me in all aspects. One thing I am certainly looking forward to is loafing with a good show! Here are ten binge-worthy recommendations of mine.

1. "Only Murders in the Building" (Hulu)

This show is addicting and will quickly become one of your favorites. Selena Gomez teams up with two elder gentlemen in her apartment complex to solve a murder that happened in their own building.

2. "Pretty Smart" (Netflix)

This is a good mindless show, great to watch while doing something else. I started watching because it stars Emily Osment and Gregg Sulken.

3. "Castle" (Hulu)

"Castle" has been one of my favorite shows since I was a kid. I used to watch it on TV after school and I haven't been able to watch it in so long, but it is now streaming on Hulu and I cannot get enough!

4. "Virgin River" (Netflix)

Personally, I am behind on Virgin River but I always recommend it. Everyone I know who watches it loves it!

5. "Gilmore Girls" (Netflix)

This is just a good old classic feel-good show!

6. "Dead To Me" (Netflix)

One of the easiest shows to binge in my opinion, everyone should watch!

7. "Lucifer" (Netflix)

There is something so amusing about the devil solving crime in LA.

8. "Schitt's Creek" (Netflix)

One of the best shows I have watched. It is a little slow at first but it is a show for all!

9. "Evil" (Paramount+)

This show is definitely not for everyone, but if you don't mind something on the creepier side, it is seriously amazing and never predictable.

10. "iCarly Reunion" (Paramount+)

I know that this is a controversial opinion, but I really enjoyed the reboot and am looking forward to the second season. It's not for every iCarly fan, but it is definitely worth a shot.